Wednesday, March 21, 2012

kind of overwhelmed

You should see my desk.  No, maybe you shouldn't.  I have all these grand plans but the follow-through is where I'm lacking.
I spend a lot of time READING blogs about decorating and organizing and getting in shape and meal planning.   I pin all sorts of stuff to Pinterest that I like but I never really do anything about it.

I realized today after getting on the scale at my parent's that I have more like 20 pounds to lose.  I weigh almost as much as I did 9 months pregnant with my first born.  so depressing!

I do feel like I"m getting more accomplished lately, thanks to the never ending lists.  I figured out I have daily to-do lists, master to-do list, project list, and post-it notes everywhere.  I like to read about new ways to organize my lists when I should be actually DOING things on said lists instead.

so frustrated!

No comments: