Tuesday, March 20, 2012

WTF Savers!

Oh my!  An (almost) entire day to myself due to getting a great call to ask me if I wanted to stay home from work.  Ummmm, let me think about it, yes!!!!  (don't tell the hubby, he thinks I just got home from work, ha!)  What to do
prolly should have napped, done laundry, read, got a manicure or cleaned the house but instead I went thrifting!!!
I stopped at Once Upon a Child to con people to pay me for my junk  sell my stuff, and they were having a sale.  Everything that was on clearance was now 50c.  That is my kind of sale.  Not like some of those overpriced thrift stores.  I'm looking at YOU Savers.
At my stop at overpriced Savers (they did not disappoint) I was hopeful to find some goodies even though their prices are ridick.  What is the matter with them...this is a THRIFT that people DONATE items, which means you get your items FREE.  Is it necessary to charge $59.99 for a used pair of cowboy boots?!!  I think not.  And then I found this:


REALLY??!!!!!!!

Not going there anymore!

That is all...

No comments: