Saturday, February 21, 2009

vacation everyday

Every night before bed I ask the kids what they want to do the next day. Ever since returning from vacation, Sydney replies "go to Aruba"...to which Coop says "we're not going back there for a REALLY long time". It's like their routine.
Bedtimes have been getting much easier. They used to be horrendous, no one listening, everyone screaming, tears and threats galore with finally everyone ending up in my bed just to get some peace and quiet. It went so well tonight, I started thinking I could have another baby. But I want one right now, not having to get pregnant and go through all that getting fat and nauseous nastiness. For now, this will be in my "things that make you go HMMMMM" pile. I'm sure it will get lost under all the other piles around here.

No comments: